The Dean- Covid Update November 2021
You’re in Safe Hands
Spending time with friends and family is something we appreciate now more so than ever.
We at The Dean commit to providing a safe and comfortable environment in which to create memories and enjoy this precious time with loved ones. Your safety, and that of our team, is our highest priority as we navigate through this new normality.
We are following government guidelines and have implemented a comprehensive suite of protocols to protect guests and team members.
Our venues are now fully open to all guests. Outdoor dining is open to all customers. Indoor diners will have to show proof of vaccinations.
We are so excited to welcome back all our customers and we thank you for your support during the last few months. We look forward to seeing you back in our venues soon.
You’re in safe hands
- Our staff are trained to follow HSE Guidelines and sanitation procedures, and are wearing necessary PPE at all times.
- Extra – stringent room cleaning protocols takes place between each guest stay and high frequency cleaning of all public spaces throughout the day.
Can we still Eat & Drink?
- Yes. As outlined above Sophie’s Rooftop & Terrace are open for bookings. You can get in touch with the team here.
- We have always offered a la carte breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner service and will continue to do so, no buffets around here!
- Power Gym, the Relaxation pool and sauna are open for all members and guests. All hotel guests have complimentary access to Power gym and classes.
Be our guest!
We are doing a little bit of work behind the scenes to lift your spirits and give you the perfect way to reconnect or disconnect with loved ones, celebrate special occasions or simply rest and recharge.
The Dean Team x